More couples are choosing to use a celebrant for their wedding ceremony. Here are some of their reasons why:
"I appreciated the guidance from our celebrant. Like an architect she helped us design our wedding as if designing our own home. We then filled each room with individuality and entertainment." Andy, Bristol
Choice and freedom
“I love organising and couldn’t wait to start on our wedding. The biggest shock was the ‘wedding rules’ - at each turn I was told that I couldn’t do what we wanted. Using a celebrant meant that we had limitless choices. No rules, just love.” Lisa, Durham
"I'm not religious and we didn't want the hurried, business-like approach of a Registry Office. A celebrant offered us a meaningful wedding ceremony in which our guests could actively participate”. Laura, Bristol
Wonder what it’s like working with Rosalind?Please read Caragh and Perran’s experiences.
Rosalind Love Celebrant Wedding Ceremony Packages include:
- an in-depth meeting when I can listen to you and understand your wishes. We can discuss content, vows and symbolic actions, and if you want these to be religious or spiritual. I can suggest creative approaches.
- a first draft of your ceremony that we share, giving you the opportunity to request any changes
- further drafts and a final ceremony script
- your ceremony being conducted at the venue of your choice
- a presentation script as a lasting keepsake of your wedding day