There are times in our lives when a ceremony can really help to mark a special event. As a celebrant I can help create and conduct a unique and personal ceremony for you – whatever your occasion. Two of the most popular ceremonies are a Renewal of Vows and a Commitment Ceremony.
Renewal of Vows
For couples who wish to reaffirm their vows and commitment to each other. A Renewal of Vows Ceremony may suit you if:
- you are celebrating a significant wedding anniversary
- you desire a more meaningful ceremony than was possible when you got married
- you have overcome recent challenges together
A Renewal of Vows Ceremony gives you the opportunity to reflect on your relationship so far and to focus on how you both wish your relationship to develop and grow in the future.
For couples who wish to affirm their commitment and love for each other but do not wish to enter a legal marriage.
In this time of huge uncertainty, planning your ceremony may feel impossible. You may have needed to postpone your original date or you may be unsure what 2021 will bring. Whatever your circumstances – I feel for you!
As a Celebrant I can offer flexibility and creativity. I am very happy to lend an ear, talk through your options and float ideas. I will do all I can to help and support you.
If you are needing to scale down your ceremony to meet government guidelines, please be assured that intimate ceremonies can be very special and beautiful.
Rosalind Love Celebrant Packages for Renewal of Vows or Commitment Ceremonies normally include:
- an in-depth meeting when I can listen to you and understand what you want. We can discuss content, readings, vows, and symbolic actions, and whether you want these to be religious or spiritual in any way. We can also discuss how you may wish to include others within the ceremony.
- a first draft of your ceremony that we share, giving you the opportunity to request any changes
- further drafts and a final ceremony script
- your ceremony being conducted at the venue of your choice
- a presentation script as a lasting keepsake of your ceremony
As Renewal of Vows and Commitment Ceremonies vary so widely, I will provide you with a personalised package and fee depending on your individual circumstances and location of your Ceremony. For instance, a Commitment Ceremony that is akin to a Wedding Ceremony will command a higher fee than a Renewal of Vows when only the couple is present. I do not charge for travel within the city of Bristol. Beyond Bristol I will charge for travel and will keep these costs to a minimum. I will donate 5% of this fee to your Ceremony venue, if it operates as a charity or social enterprise. A ceremony rehearsal can be arranged at an extra cost.
Other significant life events
Other significant life events that you may wish to mark with a ceremony include coming of age, milestone birthdays and divorce healing. Please contact me if you’d like me to consider any of these or another ceremony that you have in mind. Please get in touch about your renewal of vows, commitment and other ceremonies >