There are times in our lives when a ceremony can really help to mark a special event. As a celebrant I can help create and conduct a unique and personal ceremony for you - whatever your occasion. Two of the most popular ceremonies are a Renewal of Vows and a Commitment Ceremony.
Renewal of VowsFor couples who wish to reaffirm their vows and commitment to each other. A Renewal of Vows Ceremony may suit you if:
- you are celebrating a significant wedding anniversary
- you desire a more meaningful ceremony than was possible when you got married
- you have overcome recent challenges together
Commitment CeremonyFor couples who wish to affirm their commitment and love for each other but do not wish to enter a legal marriage.
Rosalind Love Celebrant Packages for Renewal of Vows or Commitment Ceremonies normally include:
- an in-depth meeting when I can listen to you and understand what you want. We can discuss content, readings, vows, and symbolic actions, and whether you want these to be religious or spiritual in any way. We can also discuss how you may wish to include others within the ceremony.
- a first draft of your ceremony that we share, giving you the opportunity to request any changes
- further drafts and a final ceremony script
- your ceremony being conducted at the venue of your choice
- a presentation script as a lasting keepsake of your ceremony